Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm standing in the washroom, and I don't need to pee

I was half way out the door this morning when I realized I had no money. I walked the 15 meters to my bedroom (where the money can be found on top of RW's dresser), but ended up turning left instead of right and found myself in the washroom.

I looked around. I was pretty sure I had taken a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on deodorant. I knew I didn't have to pee. So why was I there? Fortunately, after a few seconds of pondering, I remembered the money thing. I exited the washroom, and soon was on my  way.

I am choosing to reframe this as multi-tasking gone awry--the kind of thing that happens when a busy person with a busy mind tries to walk while thinking. I used to be able to do that, but now, not so much. It could have been worse, I suppose, I could have stood by the dresser wondering how to pee on the money clip.

1 comment:

Comment?